Simple, Yet Sophisticated
There is more to retirement planning than investing, and there is more to a retirement plan than the number of pages in a binder. Every client and family is unique, and so is every financial plan we create.
At Moldenhauer & Associates, located in Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo), along with a branch office in Charleston, SC, we develop simple, yet sophisticated financial plans that help solve a client’s high-priority issues first, while laying a foundation to meet their longer-term business, retirement and lifestyle objectives.
The planning process will often include a client’s attorney and accountant, and the financial plan can include:
- Comprehensive financial projections
- Asset allocation strategies built around your risk tolerance
- Investment recommendations based on your individual goals
- Succession planning and exit strategies for your business or private investments
- Retirement planning focused on your quality of life
- Estate plans
- Insurance solutions to protect against risk
- Tax management strategies
We meet with clients on a regular basis to find out what’s going on in their lives, see if the results established in the financial plan are being achieved, and recommend adjustments if needed. We understand that clients can’t make good decisions for themselves if they don’t understand the financial information that has been put in front of them. Our job is to share our expertise and experience, and make sure clients understand what their options are.