As an entrepreneur in his own right with four decades of independence behind him, Richard Moldenhauer understands the entrepreneurial mindset better than most. He has run a business and balanced its demands with the intangible factors that surround the workplace and give all those hours of work their meaning.
Entrepreneurs and other professionals often find it difficult to step away from a business that took decades to nurture, and few have plans to prepare for the unexpected. We will work with you to set up a succession plan and a risk management strategy that protects your business and your family in the event of your death, disability, or eventual retirement.
In the meantime, we know that as a self-employed individual, you are the principal force driving your financial success, not only today but in the now-unimaginable time when you step away from the business.
We will work with you to set up an effective plan designed to create tax-efficient income during your retirement years, while helping you manage your tax liabilities now.
We can help you:
- Organize your business from a tax perspective
- Align the business with your personal financial needs
- Set up and maintain qualified and non-qualified investment programs for yourself and your employees
- Establish a succession plan to preserve and pass on the company in your expected or unexpected absence
- Evaluate key-person insurance and other risk management strategies designed to protect against catastrophic loss